We've arranged a civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces.
-Carl Sagan

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Let's Start

Alright, so this being my first post I guess I'll explain what I want for this blog. I think that people have grown more ignorant of events in the world, scientific breakthroughs, and even basic technological advances, but this shouldn't really happen especially with the connection that the internet gives all of us around the world. And yes I can agree that these are boring because not all of the cool stuff makes it into the limelight. I'm hoping I can help fix this problem and maybe expose everybody to something fresh every day. Secondly, I'm all for people asking questions on really anything they want to know about; ex. "Oh god how do i unbrick my phone its dead OH NOEZZ" or maybe something more like "how do I make this work/fix this/do this/?" so get to me through comments or email and my next post can be about that. Come here and see something new, lie back and hear some great music, check out some crazy videos, and find some sick gadgets. Thanks for reading and follow me, I'll follow back, also any site suggestions can go to brassman1990@gmail.com.

1 comment: